A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shreyaskumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shreyaskumar Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shreyaskumar Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- M D Anderson Cancer Ctr
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shreyaskumar Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shreyaskumar Patel practice?
- Dr. Shreyaskumar Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Shreyaskumar Patel practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.