A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shreyaskumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shreyaskumar Patel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shreyaskumar Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- M D Anderson Cancer Ctr
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shreyaskumar Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shreyaskumar Patel practice?
- Dr. Shreyaskumar Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Shreyaskumar Patel practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.