A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shridhar Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shridhar Bhat is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shridhar Bhat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Bhat has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shridhar Venkatramen Bhat MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shridhar V. Bhat practice?
- Dr. Shridhar Bhat has 1 office location.
Dr. Shridhar Bhat practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Nephrologists.