A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Skrikant Dhoot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Skrikant Dhoot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Skrikant Dhoot, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhoot graduated from Government Medical College, Aurangabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dhoot has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Skrikant Rambilas Dhoot BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Skrikant R. Dhoot practice?
- Dr. Skrikant Dhoot has 1 office location.
Dr. Skrikant Dhoot practices Pediatrics near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Pediatricians.