A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shrikant Tamhane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shrikant Tamhane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamhane graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Tamhane has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tamhane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 11 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shrikant K. Tamhane practice?
Dr. Shrikant Tamhane practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carson, CA.
See Carson Internists, Carson Family Physicians, Carson General Practitioners, and Carson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.