A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shrikant Tamhane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shrikant Tamhane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamhane graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Tamhane has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shrikant K Tamhane DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shrikant K. Tamhane practice?
- Dr. Shrikant Tamhane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shrikant Tamhane practices Family Medicine near Carson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Gardena, CA.
See Carson Family Physicians.