Dr. Shrikant Tamhane DO Patient Reviews

3.6

March 23rd, 2014
It was easy to get an appointment. The staff were friendly and professional. I didn't have to wait for a long time to see the doctor. Dr.Tamhane treated and diagnosed my problems. He also referred me to a specialist that I could trust. Overall, I was pleased and chose this doctor to be my family physician.

January 20th, 2014
My father was at the hospital for a month and he received the best treatment there. I can't thank you enough Dr. Tamhane for taking such a good care of my father.

January 7th, 2014
Knowledgeable ,quick to respond
My grandma is under his care and takes blood thinners, whenever labs are taken for her levels, they let us know right away within the same day to adjust the medication- he apparently gives his cell phone number to all the providers he works with, hence the quick response. If only all doctors have the same availability like Dr. Tamhane.

October 13th, 2013
Family member of a patient
Thank you doctor for taking such a good care of my mother. You are the most caring doctor!

July 25th, 2012
Horrible
This Doctor is the worst Doctor ever. My Grandmother has been under his care for 10 years and our family has never met the man. She currently is under his care for internal bleeding and he has yet to talk to my mother verbally and surely has not met with my Grandmother or family in person. For God sakes my Grandmother has suffered long the least you could do Doctor is care!!!

May 27th, 2011
THIS DOCTOR WAS AT GARDENA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AND HE STARTS OUT TO BE NICE AND PATIENT BUT DON'T HAVE TOO MANY QUESTIONS OR HE HAS NO TIME AND MAKES A REMARK SUCH AS "EVERY TIME YOU HAVE SEEN ME YOU HAVE HAD AT LEAST 1/2 WORTH OF QUESTIONS ALREADY WHAT MORE QUESTIONS COULD YOU HAVE !"

January 31st, 2011