Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

by Eileen Bauer on Mar 12th, 2016

Dr. Upadya's diagnosis and prompt referral to a cardiac surgeon provided my husband with the care that saved his life. The surgery was successful and he is now living a full and active life. Dr. Upadya has continued to monitor his cardiac health. We'll be ever thankful for all he has done.

by Karl Ermanis on Aug 26th, 2015

Dr. Upadya is my cardiologist and diagnosed the need for my heart bypass surgery in 2014. His diagnosis was clear, direct and accurate. He personally performed a followup stent procedure earlier this year. I feel he combines a high degree of technical skill and experience with a common sense, intuitive understanding of my condition. He expresses his recommendations clearly and answers questions patiently and thoroughly. He is compassionate, caring and has a good sense of humor; I am pleased to recommend him highly.

by Wild Bill Chamberlain on Aug 21st, 2015

He is the best by test ,the heck with all the rest!

Dr. Upadya's kindness and expertise show details Dr. Upadya's kindness and expertise
by Mrs Gloria Rayburn on Mar 5th, 2014

What a great doctor. He is not only professional, but also extremely kind. He never seems to forget we have concerns and fears. When my surgery was eminent, I remember his very reassuring manner and smile even a warm hand to hold. My thanks to him for my new life. I would and do recommend him often.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Austin Carter on Feb 22nd, 2013

I would recommend him any one after I met him for any cardiac services.

Jan 16th, 2013

Excellent physician. Is very knowledgable

Aug 31st, 2012

Excellent Doctor. He explained what was wrong very clearly and waht was needed to be done.