Dr. Shrikanth Upadya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shrikanth Upadya?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2016

I feel Dr. Upadya is a super hero. He performed two procedures on my arteries over the past month. I have had many of this type of procedure in the past with other doctors, both here is FL and up north. Dr. Upadya is definitely a super hero in my books. He did a great job. Explained everything he was going to do and followed through with his actions. I didn't have any problems after the procedures except for minimal bruising. I did have 100% success with this treatment. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who suffers from PAD as I do for the necessary treatment. His staff, both at his office and at the outpatient cath lab are excellent as well. They are knowledgeable, kind, courteous, understanding and very helpful. If in the future I need further treatment I will absolutely be going back to Dr. Upadya

March 12th, 2016

Dr. Upadya's diagnosis and prompt referral to a cardiac surgeon provided my husband with the care that saved his life. The surgery was successful and he is now living a full and active life. Dr. Upadya has continued to monitor his cardiac health. We'll be ever thankful for all he has done.

August 26th, 2015

Dr. Upadya is my cardiologist and diagnosed the need for my heart bypass surgery in 2014. His diagnosis was clear, direct and accurate. He personally performed a followup stent procedure earlier this year. I feel he combines a high degree of technical skill and experience with a common sense, intuitive understanding of my condition. He expresses his recommendations clearly and answers questions patiently and thoroughly. He is compassionate, caring and has a good sense of humor; I am pleased to recommend him highly.

August 21st, 2015

He is the best by test ,the heck with all the rest!

March 5th, 2014

Dr. Upadya's kindness and expertise

What a great doctor. He is not only professional, but also extremely kind. He never seems to forget we have concerns and fears. When my surgery was eminent, I remember his very reassuring manner and smile even a warm hand to hold. My thanks to him for my new life. I would and do recommend him often.

February 22nd, 2013

Excellent

I would recommend him any one after I met him for any cardiac services.

January 17th, 2013

Excellent physician. Is very knowledgable

August 31st, 2012

Excellent Doctor. He explained what was wrong very clearly and waht was needed to be done.

August 22nd, 2016