Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Dr. Upadya's kindness and expertise show details Dr. Upadya's kindness and expertise
by Mrs Gloria Rayburn on Mar 5th, 2014

What a great doctor. He is not only professional, but also extremely kind. He never seems to forget we have concerns and fears. When my surgery was eminent, I remember his very reassuring manner and smile even a warm hand to hold. My thanks to him for my new life. I would and do recommend him often.

April Fools Day Miracle show details April Fools Day Miracle
Sep 27th, 2013

I was admitted to LRMC with cardiac symptoms and after some observation was brought into the cardiac cath lab for a stent. My LAD was 99% blocked and Dr. Upadya placed a life-saving stent during an emergency procedure. I'm told I talked through the entire thing, guess I liked the medication a bit. The bottom line is, I am grateful for every day that I am here after April 1st. He saved my life. So if I have to wait for a few extra minutes when I'm there, I know it's most likely because someone else is in trouble like I was and he's busy saving them. I am just glad to have that time that I can wait.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Austin Carter on Feb 22nd, 2013

I would recommend him any one after I met him for any cardiac services.

Jan 16th, 2013

Excellent physician. Is very knowledgable

Aug 31st, 2012

Excellent Doctor. He explained what was wrong very clearly and waht was needed to be done.