Dr. Shrikrishna Vaidya MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

March 2nd, 2011
Stop & Smell the Roses!!
My mother has excellent insurance.My mother has seen him 3 times!!He has never diagnosed her symptons. 1st Visit He told her go home & pray! She paid $40 copay2nd visit He told her while I was standing there go home & pray & stop & smell the roses. She paid $40 copayWe went back to her regular doctor & we told him we will not go back to him!! He was a waste of money!!3 weeks later she had serious medical problem. Ended up in the E.R. Her regular doctor said Now this has happen & requested us to go back to Vadya. We didn't want to but he said now he will have an answer.3rd visit He told her to pray again!!Along with a $40 copay she paidABSOLUTLELY WOULD NOT ADVISE ANYBODY THAT CARES ABOUT THERE LOVED ONE TO TAKE THEM TO THIS MAN!! HE NEEDS TO RETIRE!!

November 23rd, 2010
excellant,caring doctor. Listens to what you say.

March 1st, 2010
Confidential: for Dr. Vaidya's eyes ONLY
Dr. Vaidya, I have been denied a first appointment by the Office Mgr. Pat because in her opinion I am seeking drugs and was rude to her and her girls. In fact, I need to be seen by a Neurologist,am only trying to get refills on the Medication I have been taking for years which I have been having trouble with, because I have been told I have to go to a Neurologist for those Medications. In fact, when I talked to Pat and her girls, all I did was question the $225 fee (was not told it was an initial work-up & therafter visits would be only $70-until Pat denied me an appointment) & complain about how different OK was compared to TX. Initially I had an appointment, but cancelled to make sure I had enough money in my Aetna Ins. fund. When I called back to reschedule with Christie, she transferred me to Pat & denied me an appointment. She told me to go to a Neurologist in Tulsa or OK City-3hrs either city-one way. It is an extreme hardship on a person in so much pain to have to do that.My 70 yr old Mother even called Pat to try to reason with her, but she could not be reasoned with or moved.I had to quickly move to my parents home in Kaw City, OK from Houston, TX because my husband of 20yrs is divorcing me.I had been seeing a Family Medicine Doctor and an Internal Medicine Doctor in Houston. The Internal Medicine Doctor prescribed Skelaxin 800mg 3x/day for severe muscle spasms in my back, then put me on Baclofen. The Baclofen helped the most, but the side effects of muscle loss and weight gain wasn't right for me so I asked to be put back on the Skelaxin. I have previously been diagnosed with Spinal(Disc) Degenerative disease by a Chiropractor in Maryland in the early 90's and also take Gabapentin 600mg 2-2x/day for Peripheral neuropathy.Another Doctor in Crystal Beach,TX 3+yrs ago Diagnosed me with a slight Seisure Disorder and prescribed Phenobarbital 64.8mg 2-2x/day for that and PTSD to help with my severe Tension Headaches.I wear non-medical back supports to try to help with the pain.I thought you should know how Pat is Managing your Business and how CRUEL she is being to someone in need of help.FIRST DO NO HARM.

November 14th, 2009
DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!! It is a big waste of money. He told me I had transverse mylitis without even seeing me. He seems very caring AT FIRST, then he gets really rude. I asked him when I was going to stop hurting and he told me that I didn't hurt when I bent over that I had COPD from smoking and I just couldn't breath. He was not willing to even look for another cause of the pain. His nurse didn't even know what a heart cath was. She thought that they left the scope in when they did it. Don't waste your money on him.