A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shrimant Ayaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shrimant Ayaram, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayaram graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Ayaram has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shrimant Kumar Ayaram MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shrimant K. Ayaram practice?
- Dr. Shrimant Ayaram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shrimant Ayaram practices Family Medicine near Murphy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, KY.