A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shrinath Kamat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shrinath Kamat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamat
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shrinath Kamat, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Back Pain
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Huntington Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamat graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary.
Dr. Kamat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shrinath Sheshgiri Kamat MD and PA is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shrinath S. Kamat practice?
- Dr. Shrinath Kamat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shrinath Kamat practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pinellas Park, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Neurologists.