Learn more about Dr. Shrinath Kamat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shrinath Kamat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamat
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kamat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shrinath Kamat, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Back Pain
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Huntington Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamat graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary.
Dr. Kamat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shrinath Sheshgiri Kamat MD and PA is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shrinath S. Kamat practice?
- Dr. Shrinath Kamat has 1 office location.
Dr. Shrinath Kamat practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Neurologists.