A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Habbu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Habbu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habbu
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Habbu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Habbu graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Habbu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S S Habbu MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. S S. Habbu practice?
- Dr. S Habbu has 2 office locations.
Dr. S Habbu practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Endocrinologists.