A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shrinivas Habbu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shrinivas Habbu is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Habbu graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Habbu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shrinivas Sakharam Habbu MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shrinivas S. Habbu practice?
- Dr. Shrinivas Habbu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shrinivas Habbu practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Bedford General Practitioners, Bedford Internists, and Bedford Endocrinologists.