A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shriram Marathe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shriram Marathe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shriram Marathe, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marathe graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marathe has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shriram Shridhar Marathe BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shriram S. Marathe practice?
- Dr. Shriram Marathe has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shriram Marathe practices Nephrology near Saint Augustine, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bunnell, FL and Palatka, FL.
See Saint Augustine Nephrologists.