A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shrirang Neurgaonkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shrirang Neurgaonkar is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shrirang Neurgaonkar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neurgaonkar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Neurgaonkar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shrirang Shridhar Neurgaonkar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shrirang S. Neurgaonkar practice?
- Dr. Shrirang Neurgaonkar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shrirang Neurgaonkar practices Internal Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Internists.