A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shruti Chaurasia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shruti Chaurasia, Internist, General Practitioner, Hospitalist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaurasia graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Chaurasia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shruti Chaurasia MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shruti Chaurasia practice?
- Dr. Shruti Chaurasia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shruti Chaurasia practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Hospitalists and Scottsdale Internists.