A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shruti Gohil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shruti Gohil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shruti Gohil, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gohil graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gohil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Montefiore Med Ctr-Jack D Weiler Hosp of A Einstei
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shruti K Gohil MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shruti K. Gohil practice?
- Dr. Shruti Gohil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shruti Gohil practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Infectious Disease Doctors.