A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shruti Jolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shruti Jolly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shruti Jolly, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jolly graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Jolly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shruti Jolly MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shruti Jolly practice?
- Dr. Shruti Jolly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shruti Jolly practices Radiation Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI and Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.