A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shruti Paranjape:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shruti Paranjape, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Paranjape graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Paranjape has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paranjape accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan