A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shruti Paranjape:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paranjape
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paranjape Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shruti Paranjape, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Paranjape graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Paranjape has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shruti Makarand Paranjape MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Shruti M. Paranjape practice?
- Dr. Shruti Paranjape has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shruti Paranjape practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.