A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shruti Paranjape:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paranjape
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paranjape Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shruti Paranjape, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Paranjape graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Paranjape has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shruti Makarand Paranjape MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Shruti M. Paranjape practice?
- Dr. Shruti Paranjape has 1 office location.
Dr. Shruti Paranjape practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pulmonologists.