A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shruti Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shruti Sheth is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shruti Sheth, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheth graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Sheth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shruti Nikhilesh Sheth M.Sc and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shruti N. Sheth practice?
- Dr. Shruti Sheth has 1 office location.
Dr. Shruti Sheth practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Internists and Menlo Park Oncologists.