A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shruti Singal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shruti Singal, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singal graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Singal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shruti Singal MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shruti Singal practice?
- Dr. Shruti Singal has 1 office location.
Dr. Shruti Singal practices Emergency Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Emergency Physicians.