A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shu-Guang Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shu-Guang Xu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shu-Guang Xu, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Wenzhou Medical College.
Dr. Xu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shu-Guang G. Xu practice?
Dr. Shu-Guang Xu practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Berwick, PA and Sugarloaf, PA.
See Bethlehem Neurologists.