A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shu-Shan Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shu-Shan Ma, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Dr. Ma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shu-Shan Shan Ma MD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Shu-Shan S. Ma practice?
- Dr. Shu-Shan Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Shu-Shan Ma practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pathologists.