A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shu Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shu Chin, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shu Y. Chin practice?
Dr. Shu Chin practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.