A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shu Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shu Chin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shu Chin, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Chin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shu Yain Chin BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shu Y. Chin practice?
- Dr. Shu Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Shu Chin practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.