Dr. Shu Turng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shu Turng?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Shu Turng?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 6th, 2016

Best Pedi Ever

I chose Dr Turng because of her bedside manner I observed as a post-partum nurse in a hospital. She genuinely cares for her patients and takes time to explain things so that parents understand. Not only do my children see her but also my neice, nephrew, and god-children. WE LOVE HER!!

September 19th, 2016

Mrs.

She's been seeing both my children one since she was born, the other since she was 2. She is the best doctor around. I just love her.

March 22nd, 2016

Best Ever

Dr Turng was my 2 sons Doctor 35 years ago. She saved ones life with meningitis diagnosis at 3 weeks old. She held my hand after the oldest was struck by a car at 5. She taught me how to navigate being a scared young mom, and mothered me while treating my boys. So nice to see she is still practicing and receiving glowing reviews. I love this doctor.

January 20th, 2014

WE LOVE DR.TURNG

Dr.Turng has treated my 3 older son's and now she my 3 younger children doctors. I love DR.Turng I have a set of twins and one is artic and Dr.Turng picked up on it when he was a new born. I have much respect for her Dr.Turng takes her time with each patient. If your looking for a doctor to just take your child health for granted then she not the doctor to come to. If you want a doctor that will explain your child needs to you and will verify everything that she stated you to just to make sure you don't have any questions this Dr.Turng is the doctor that you want taken care of your child. We love you Dr. Turng

December 27th, 2013

Mother of patient

Her diagnosis was correct, and she saved me years of heart ache, because previously for 6 years I didn't know my son's illness and he had some near fatal experiences. But Dr. Turng ran some tests and gave me the proper diagnoses. Before I had been to countless dr's and hospitals and children's included for years, not one could diagnose my son but she did. She has been in the business for year's and is very good at what she does. I thank God first and Dr. Turng

June 13th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Turng is very upfront and honest to her patients. If you are looking for a doctor that is just trying to be nice and give you some medicine and sends you home, then i woudnt go to Dr. Turng. She is very smart and wants the best for you. The staff is very helpful and nice. Never had any problems at this office. I wouldnt go to another doctor. She is the best i have been to and will not let my kids seen by anyone else. Love her!

February 12th, 2013

Doctor seemed to be rushing.. And she won't let 2 kids in the same exam room at one time. She give alot of shots and came off as kind of rude. Office is always packed with people. The staff is very nice. No high tech in office. Pretty old timey office. Needs improvement.

August 10th, 2011

NO GOOD

Waited over an hr! The room was trashed.. and when it came time to give my 2 month old his shots, i did most of the work!!! Had no idea what i was doing!!! Literally left crying!! It was the worst doctor visit of my LIFE!! Will NOT take him back!!

April 12th, 2011

She is the best doctor!

Dr. Turng is the best pediatrician we have had. She treats in a wholistic manner and is very thorough. She spends the time needed to teach you how to care for your children. Because of her, my sons asthma is now under control.I highly recommend Dr. Turng.

February 16th, 2011

Our pediatrician for the past 18 years

She is the BEST doctor! She has a heavy chinese accent, and is sometimes hard to understand. But she will NOT let you leave until she knows you understand what she is saying. Both of my kids have experienced extreme illnesses, and both times she was extremely thorough. She would call us at home at night to check on them. She is a no-nonsense doctor. Concerned with your childs entire well being. Staff is GREAT TOO!!!

May 1st, 2009

She is Great

Dr.Turng has treated all of my children since birth and the oldest is 16. I just love her. She explains everything to you and answers all of your questions.

June 13th, 2017