A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Shi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Shi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Shi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Shi graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Shuai-Chen Shi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan S. Shi practice?
- Dr. Susan Shi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Shi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.