- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Shi is Good. Dr. Shi has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Shi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Hormone Replacement Therapy HRT, Hysteroscopic Surgery, and Laparoscopic-Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shi graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Shi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan S. Shi practice?
Dr. Susan Shi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Shi, Dr. Suzy Shi, Dr. Sue Shi, Dr. Su Shi, Dr. Suzie Shi, Dr. Suzan Shi