A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shuaib Abdullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shuaib Abdullah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdullah
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Abdullah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shuaib Abdullah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdullah graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Abdullah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Quincy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shuaib M Abdullah MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shuaib M. Abdullah practice?
- Dr. Shuaib Abdullah has 1 office location.
Dr. Shuaib Abdullah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Internists and Quincy Cardiologists.