A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shuaib Abdullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shuaib Abdullah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shuaib Abdullah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdullah graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Abdullah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Quincy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abdullah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans