Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shuaib Abdullah
Dr. Shuaib Abdullah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Quincy, MA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Abdullah is affiliated with Dallas VA Medical Center, Quincy Medical Center and Brigham and Women's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Shuaib Abdullah has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Shuaib Abdullah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Van Dang
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi13
Dr. Parvaneh Najafi
Dallas, TX 0 mi30
Dr. Subhash Banerjee
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0 mi25