Family Physicians

2520 N Central Expy
Ste 100
Richardson, TX 75080
972-234-3311
Locations and availability (1)

|  The Best Doctor  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2013

I have seen a variety of doctors in Dallas who treat patients more like a statistic and not a human. Dr. Bhatt is not only attentive and caring, but also is an amazing doctor who is brilliant, meticulous, and is thorough in her diagnosis and examination. She truly cares about you, and will always follow up herself. She was the first doctor who actually got the cause of one of my problems. Other doctors kept resolving my menstrual cycle/PCOS with birth control to regulate the cycle. However, Dr. Bhatt was the one who diagnosed that I had low levels of Progesterone and just needed the natural hormone every month just a few days before rather than unnecessarily taking a birth control on a daily basis. My cycle is regular now and I do not have symptoms as I used to previously. I would highly recommend her to anyone as she is a fabulous physician.

|  grateful  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

We have been very pleased with the care Dr Bhat has shown. She is attentive, a good listener, and really tries to think of all the options. She is supportive and friendly. I'm glad they added Dr Bhat to their team. Not wild about the staff, though. THe office is responsive and efficient, but could stand to focus on patient relations a bit.

|  Best Doctor I have visited so far  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

Actually my Mom was the patient and I was accompanied her for each and every visit o Dr. Bhat. The attention and care provided by Bhat way exceeded my expectations. The way the doc was trying to find & target the root cause was phenomemal. She very attentive and active over the phone or email and always suggested ways to tackle the issue at the root. The reason we went was for a swollen ankle and when my Mom had acid problems taking the antibiotic medicine, which we informed over the email and then my Mom was asked to few questions to understand that she had bloating issue which I was unaware of and Bhat suggested to use acidophilus for a month and her bloating/acid problem is gonna forever and my Mom couldn't be more happier. There were some other problems like these where my Mom got the excellent care and attention from Bhat and Baylor. obsiouvly for any of my doctor visits for me or my family members Baylor & Bhat is my primary choice

|  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

Dr. Bhat is such an intelligent, caring, professional Doctor. She is always on time and returns your calls that day. Also, she always has availability to schedule an appointment that same day or that week. I have had to make urgent appointment for my son, and she has always been available. Thank you so much Dr. Bhat!

|  Pravin Paghdal  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

The Dr. Shubha Bhatt,is best we happy with hir,Excellent.God bless her....

|  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

Very caring Doctor who listens to patient and works with patient to find issues