Dr. Shubha Bhat MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Richardson, TX

May 11th, 2016
Caring like a family member
She is really very good doctor

April 14th, 2016
The best
Best Doctor ever

September 7th, 2015
The Best Doctor I have ever seen!
Absolutely the best doctor I have ever been to in my 40 years. Dr. Bhat has an amazing understanding of her trade and her passion is obvious. If you're tired of seeing doctors who can't diagnose without a specific test result doing the diagnosis for them, then do yourself a favor and set up an appointment. She listens to you describe your symptoms and she really tries to figure it out. I have complete trust and faith in her and she has helped me overcome or at very least work with some very difficult health challenges. I have seen so many doctors in the past that just blew me off - she is a very rare professional!

December 16th, 2014
I've seen my share of doctors and shes the best one yet.
She is the absolute best. No one compares after seeing 11 doctors in 4 years

October 24th, 2013
The Best Doctor
I have seen a variety of doctors in Dallas who treat patients more like a statistic and not a human. Dr. Bhatt is not only attentive and caring, but also is an amazing doctor who is brilliant, meticulous, and is thorough in her diagnosis and examination. She truly cares about you, and will always follow up herself. She was the first doctor who actually got the cause of one of my problems. Other doctors kept resolving my menstrual cycle/PCOS with birth control to regulate the cycle. However, Dr. Bhatt was the one who diagnosed that I had low levels of Progesterone and just needed the natural hormone every month just a few days before rather than unnecessarily taking a birth control on a daily basis. My cycle is regular now and I do not have symptoms as I used to previously. I would highly recommend her to anyone as she is a fabulous physician.

May 23rd, 2012
grateful
We have been very pleased with the care Dr Bhat has shown. She is attentive, a good listener, and really tries to think of all the options. She is supportive and friendly. I'm glad they added Dr Bhat to their team. Not wild about the staff, though. THe office is responsive and efficient, but could stand to focus on patient relations a bit.

April 26th, 2012
Best Doctor I have visited so far
Actually my Mom was the patient and I was accompanied her for each and every visit o Dr. Bhat. The attention and care provided by Bhat way exceeded my expectations. The way the doc was trying to find & target the root cause was phenomemal. She very attentive and active over the phone or email and always suggested ways to tackle the issue at the root. The reason we went was for a swollen ankle and when my Mom had acid problems taking the antibiotic medicine, which we informed over the email and then my Mom was asked to few questions to understand that she had bloating issue which I was unaware of and Bhat suggested to use acidophilus for a month and her bloating/acid problem is gonna forever and my Mom couldn't be more happier. There were some other problems like these where my Mom got the excellent care and attention from Bhat and Baylor. obsiouvly for any of my doctor visits for me or my family members Baylor & Bhat is my primary choice

February 14th, 2012
Dr. Bhat is such an intelligent, caring, professional Doctor. She is always on time and returns your calls that day. Also, she always has availability to schedule an appointment that same day or that week. I have had to make urgent appointment for my son, and she has always been available. Thank you so much Dr. Bhat!

January 26th, 2012
Pravin Paghdal
The Dr. Shubha Bhatt,is best we happy with hir,Excellent.God bless her....

August 11th, 2011
Very caring Doctor who listens to patient and works with patient to find issues