A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shubha Narayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shubha Narayan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shubha Narayan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Narayan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shubha Narayan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shubha Narayan practice?
- Dr. Shubha Narayan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shubha Narayan practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.