A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shubhada Ahya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shubhada Ahya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahya graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Ahya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shubhada Ahya MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shubhada Ahya practice?
- Dr. Shubhada Ahya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shubhada Ahya practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Nephrologists.