A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shubhada Jagasia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shubhada Jagasia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jagasia
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jagasia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shubhada Jagasia, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagasia graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Jagasia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shubhada Jagasia MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shubhada Jagasia practice?
- Dr. Shubhada Jagasia has 1 office location.
Dr. Shubhada Jagasia practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Endocrinologists.