A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shubhada Jagasia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shubhada Jagasia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shubhada Jagasia, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagasia graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jagasia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shubhada Madan Jagasia MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shubhada M. Jagasia practice?
- Dr. Shubhada Jagasia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shubhada Jagasia practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Endocrinologists.