A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shubhada Lawande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shubhada Lawande, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawande graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Lawande has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Edward Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shubhada Vinayak Lawande BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shubhada V. Lawande practice?
- Dr. Shubhada Lawande has 1 office location.
Dr. Shubhada Lawande practices Pediatrics near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Pediatricians.