A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shubhada Mithilesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shubhada Mithilesh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mithilesh graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mithilesh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shubhada Mithilesh BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shubhada Mithilesh practice?
- Dr. Shubhada Mithilesh has 1 office location.
Dr. Shubhada Mithilesh practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.