A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shubhada Sawardekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawardekar
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sawardekar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawardekar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sawardekar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Community Hospital
- Grove City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shubhada Arun Sawardekar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shubhada A. Sawardekar practice?
- Dr. Shubhada Sawardekar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shubhada Sawardekar practices Family Medicine near Grove City, PA.
See Grove City Family Physicians.