A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shubhada Sawardekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawardekar
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Sawardekar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawardekar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sawardekar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Community Hospital
- Grove City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shubhada Arun Sawardekar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shubhada A. Sawardekar practice?
- Dr. Shubhada Sawardekar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shubhada Sawardekar practices Family Medicine near Grove City, PA.
See Grove City Family Physicians.