Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Apr 21st, 2013

THANK YOU so much for everything you do to help those fighting cancer. You are an amazing doctor that actually cares about his patients and I Thank God for you. We need many more doctors just like you.

by Susan Chalk on Apr 21st, 2013

Thank you for helping Chasity. She is our "Sunshine" and we love her very much

by Terry Louis on Apr 19th, 2013

Thank you for all you have done and continue to do for Chastity Sunshine Gross! You are awesome! God bless you!

Saving chastity (Sunshine) show details Saving chastity (Sunshine)

Thanks !!

Apr 19th, 2013

Thank you for helping Chastity find her sparkle again. She is a precious jewel as a friend and I thank you for keeping her here with us!

Amazing show details Amazing
by Chasitys friend on Apr 19th, 2013

Heard he was a great doc from someone that knows. Thanks for giving her her life back.

Apr 19th, 2013

Awesome Doctor!! Thank you!!!

by Shanna on Apr 19th, 2013

Thank you for fighting for my friend Chastity's life and never giving up. She is so very special to so many people. Thank you! YOU ROCK!!!!

Apr 19th, 2013

Just wanted to say that Dr Pant rocks and know how to kick some cancer butt! Thank you so much for caring for Chastity -not just her cancer but all other aspects of a patient. She always lets us know quickly what her test results are and i hope you know by now that she is a handful of awesomeness!

Good Job show details Good Job
by James on Apr 19th, 2013

Good job Dr. Thanks for helping my friend Chastity through such an evil disease.

by Suzanne on Apr 19th, 2013

Thank you doesn't express the gratitude sufficiently for all you've done for Chastity!! May God bless you as you help her and all your patients!!

by Micki M McCary on Apr 19th, 2013

Just want to thank you for being such an amazing Dr and going above and beyond what a Dr would normally do to keep our dear Sunshine Gross with us and not just once but TWICE! Thank you and God bless you!!!

awesome doctor! show details awesome doctor!
by Julie Fogg on Apr 19th, 2013

Thanks so much for everything you have done to help Chastity!! She is amazing and so are you!! :-)

Apr 19th, 2013

You rock!!!! Thanks for keepibg Sunshine alive!!!!

awesome Doctor show details awesome Doctor
by ms. D. on Apr 19th, 2013

by Chastity, Okc on Apr 19th, 2013

Dr. Pant is the bomb diggity! I was 33 when I was diagnosed with breast cancer for the first time, and 35 when diagnosed the 2nd time. I have since the day I met him had total faith in his abilities to help me kick some cancer butt. He takes the time to actually get to know his patients, never rushes through an appointment, quickly calls you with test or scan results, focuses on your mental health also, and he just simply cares and wants to help his patients. His PA, and nurses rock too. Can't hope to find a better medical team!

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Mike Fiorella on Apr 15th, 2013

Excellent doctor! I've been in Dr. Pant's care for the past three (plus) years and have had excellent care. I would highly recommend him.