A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shubhangi Godbole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shubhangi Godbole is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godbole
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Godbole Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Godbole graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Godbole has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shubhangi Sudhir Godbole MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shubhangi S. Godbole practice?
- Dr. Shubhangi Godbole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shubhangi Godbole practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Habra, CA.
See La Mirada Family Physicians, La Mirada General Practitioners, and La Mirada Internists.