A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shubhangi Godbole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shubhangi Godbole is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godbole
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Godbole Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Godbole graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Godbole has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shubhangi Sudhir Godbole MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shubhangi S. Godbole practice?
- Dr. Shubhangi Godbole has 1 office location.
Dr. Shubhangi Godbole practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near La Habra, CA.
See La Habra Primary Care Doctors and La Habra Internists.