A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shubhangi Godbole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shubhangi Godbole is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Godbole graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Godbole has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Godbole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shubhangi S. Godbole practice?
Dr. Shubhangi Godbole practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Habra, CA and West Covina, CA.
See La Mirada Family Physicians, La Mirada General Practitioners, and La Mirada Internists.