Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shubhangi Thakur
Dr. Shubhangi Thakur, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Edison, NJ. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Thakur is affiliated with John F Kennedy Medical Center, Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center and Jfk Medical Center - Muhlenberg Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Shubhangi Thakur has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shubhangi Thakur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.
Dr. Joseph Aurilio
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Edison, NJ 0.11 mi43
Dr. Bhavani Rao
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Edison, NJ 0.17 mi
Dr. Janardhan Bollu
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Edison, NJ 0.17 mi38