inactive

Shubhangi J Thakur Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

October 13th, 2012
Dr Thakur has always listen and responded courtesy,never felt rushed or left her office without the answers I needed.

March 29th, 2012
pt for about 10 years
Im surprised to see the other ratings and comments - She has actually been pretty pleasant and answers all of my questions. Yes she will fuss if you are not doing what you are suppose to do but other than that, she rates high on my list!

September 10th, 2010
Money Minded
I have been her patient for 2 years. Since I'm relocating out of NJ, I went to collect the copies of my reports for my records (which I'm entitled to keep). She said that since she is losing a patient, she would charge me 10$/copy. she even refused to take co-pay for the visit since that amount was smaller than the 10$/copy amount. Guess she wanted to make money one last time before she lost a patient. I will not recommend anyone to her.

September 10th, 2010
Money minded
I have been her patient since last 2 years. I went to collect a copy of my last few reports (which I'm entitled to keep) since I'm moving ou ...

May 23rd, 2009
she was very nosy and judgmental about my personal life ,always inquired about my husband's welfare & health. she got so snotty & hollered at me,she did not give me my antibiotic prescription for a UTI,handed me a sample of skin cream for a rash and yelled,"and this is for your butt!" I told my husband to call and get my prescription. How unprofessional and rude!I never went back & shortly afterwords,we moved to Minnesota.Good riddance! (around 1994 or '95)

October 12th, 2008
Look for some one else!
Looking for a doctor who listens to you? She is not the one!