A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shubho Sarkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shubho Sarkar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarkar graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Sarkar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shubho Ranjan Sarkar MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shubho R. Sarkar practice?
- Dr. Shubho Sarkar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shubho Sarkar practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ.
See Morristown Internists and Morristown Nephrologists.