A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shubhra Mukherjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shubhra Mukherjee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mukherjee
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mukherjee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shubhra Mukherjee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukherjee graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mukherjee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shubhra Mukherjee MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shubhra Mukherjee practice?
- Dr. Shubhra Mukherjee has 1 office location.
Dr. Shubhra Mukherjee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Physiatrists and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.