A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shubhra Mukherjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shubhra Mukherjee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shubhra Mukherjee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukherjee graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mukherjee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shubhra Mukherjee MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shubhra Mukherjee practice?
- Dr. Shubhra Mukherjee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shubhra Mukherjee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westchester, IL and Tinley Park, IL.
See Chicago Physiatrists and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.