Dr. Shuchi Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shuchi Gupta?

Friendly, personable, intelligent

Posted on July 14th, 2016

She was very kind and professional when dealing with my daughter. She took time to learn about my daughter as a whole. I look forward to keeping her as m y daughter's provider. She seems intelligent and involved.

Dr Gupta is a wonderful PCP

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Gupta's for many years. She has been supportive during two very serious injuries and helped me navigate a very frustrating system to get treatment. She is so caring. She also has been supportive of my overall health , weight, and fitness. I have so much faith in her I had my mom transfer her care to Dr Gupta. My mom has a very complex medical history and Dr Gupta has kept her well and out of the hospital. I really like that she is honest and straightforward. She doesn't order testing that is not warranted. She doesn't prescribe medicine that is not needed. I trust her with my life and my families.

Awesome

Posted on July 8th, 2013

I have been a patient of hers for 10 years and followed her as she switched practices. She is thorough and very detail oriented. When my daughter was born she cared for her as well. I drive an hour just to see her because she knows my history and always ensures my health is being taken care of.

Posted on May 31st, 2017