A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shuchi Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shuchi Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shuchi Bharat Patel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shuchi B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Shuchi Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Shuchi Patel practices Ophthalmology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Ophthalmologists.