A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shuchi Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shuchi Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shuchi Bharat Patel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shuchi B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Shuchi Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shuchi Patel practices Ophthalmology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Quincy Ophthalmologists.