A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shuja Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shuja Qadir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shuja Qadir, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Qadir has 20 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shuja Qadir MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shuja Qadir practice?
- Dr. Shuja Qadir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shuja Qadir practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Rego Park Internists and Rego Park Cardiologists.