Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shuja Qadir
Dr. Shuja Qadir, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Rego Park, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Qadir is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, VA NY Harbor Healthcare System and Bellevue Hospital Center. Dr. Qadir has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Shuja Qadir has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shuja Qadir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Weijia Yuan
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Miroslawa Kudej
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi34
Dr. Dariusz Grabowski
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi25