Learn more about Dr. Shuja Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shuja Qadir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shuja Qadir, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Qadir has 20 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qadir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shuja U. Qadir practice?
Dr. Shuja Qadir practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, Cardiology, and Geriatric Medicine near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Rego Park Internists, Rego Park Cardiologists, and Rego Park Geriatric Doctors.