A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shuja Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shuja Qadir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qadir
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qadir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shuja Qadir, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Qadir has 20 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shuja Qadir MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shuja Qadir practice?
- Dr. Shuja Qadir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shuja Qadir practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.