inactive

Shujaat A Khan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 19th, 2015
I don't feel Dr. Kahn cared after he performed the surgery. It didn't matter to him that I was not satisfied and did not offer any other solutions than to pay for more surgery to correct it. He changed my implant size so that it was larger than we had agreed on because he was out of the correct size that day. He was over two hours late for the surgery because he was golfing and right before it was time for me to go in he told about the size. This was a test study so I saw him every year after that but he never cared that I was not satisfied. He only offered to have me pay $6000 to perform more surgery. He said, If you don't like them, take them out."

February 21st, 2012
Reconstrutive Surgery Excellent
Dr. KHan and his staff are outstanding. After breast cancer Dr. Khan was wonderful in his surgery - beautiful results. Later I had a face lift by him. I feel young and now I look young!

July 23rd, 2010
Great Doctor!
I went to Dr. Kahn for breast augmentation. He was very honest with telling me his oppinion of my breasts prior to surgery. I value that, I don't like when someone beats around the bush or just tells you what you want to hear. I want to hear the truth and thats what you will get with him. He did a great job! I love that he doesn't waste time chatting with you. I love the fact that he will get you in and out and he's straight to the point. I told all of my family and friends to pay him a visit.

June 30th, 2010
Mrs. D
I found Dr. Khan to be extremely professional and quick to assess my problem. His office staff was very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Khan's was short and to the point, and I felt confident with his answers to my problems. He did not have a warm personality, but I felt very confident with is medical evaluation of my problem.

June 5th, 2009
Not much on a personal basis; however he is the one that corrects the errors of other plastic surgeons; why not get it right the first time!!

March 3rd, 2009
Dr. Khan is an excellent surgeon. My only complaint is that he does not explain enough unless you ask specific questions. Not everyone knows what to ask. However, I am extremely grateful for the work he did on me.