Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shujauddin Mohammed
Dr. Shujauddin Mohammed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mohammed is affiliated with West Houston Medical Center, Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital and Christus St Catherine Hospital. Dr. Mohammed has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Shujauddin Mohammed has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shujauddin Mohammed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Faheem Shujauddin
Houston, TX 0 mi34
Dr. Mohammad Riaz
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Houston, TX 0 mi27
Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi42