Learn more about Dr. Shujauddin Mohammed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shujauddin Mohammed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammed graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mohammed has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shujauddin Mohammed MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shujauddin Mohammed practice?
- Dr. Shujauddin Mohammed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shujauddin Mohammed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.