A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shukla Suchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shukla Suchak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shukla Suchak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suchak graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Suchak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shukla S Suchak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shukla S. Suchak practice?
- Dr. Shukla Suchak has 1 office location.
Dr. Shukla Suchak practices Family Medicine near Hamtramck, MI.
See Hamtramck Primary Care Doctors.