A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shukri David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shukri David is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shukri David, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 4 awards.
Dr. David has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shukri Wadi David MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shukri W. David practice?
- Dr. Shukri David has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shukri David practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.