A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shukri David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shukri David is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. David
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. David Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shukri David, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 4 awards.
Dr. David has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shukri Wadi David DO and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shukri W. David practice?
- Dr. Shukri David has 1 office location.
Dr. Shukri David practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.