A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shukri Osman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shukri Osman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shukri Osman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Osman graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Osman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shukri A Osman MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shukri A. Osman practice?
- Dr. Shukri Osman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shukri Osman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Hillsboro, OR.
See Tualatin Internists and Tualatin Nephrologists.