A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shulamit Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shulamit Lerner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lerner
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lerner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shulamit Lerner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Growth Disorders
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shulamit E Lerner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Shulamit E. Lerner practice?
- Dr. Shulamit Lerner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shulamit Lerner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Endocrinologists.