A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shulamit Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shulamit Lerner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shulamit Lerner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Growth Disorders
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lerner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shulamit E Lerner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Shulamit E. Lerner practice?
- Dr. Shulamit Lerner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shulamit Lerner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Endocrinologists.