A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shumaila Masood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masood
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Masood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shumaila Masood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Masood graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Masood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shumaila Masood MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shumaila Masood practice?
- Dr. Shumaila Masood has 1 office location.
Dr. Shumaila Masood practices Family Medicine near Mason City, IA.
See Mason City Family Physicians.