A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shumaila Masood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shumaila Masood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Masood graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Masood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shumaila Masood MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shumaila Masood practice?
- Dr. Shumaila Masood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shumaila Masood practices Family Medicine near Mason City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Mason City Primary Care Doctors.