A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shumin Zhao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shumin Zhao is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhao
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shumin Zhao, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhao graduated from Sichuan University, Chengdu.
Dr. Zhao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shumin Zhao MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shumin Zhao practice?
- Dr. Shumin Zhao has 1 office location.
Dr. Shumin Zhao practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Psychiatrists.