A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shumin Zhao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shumin Zhao is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shumin Zhao, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhao graduated from Sichuan University, Chengdu.
Dr. Zhao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shumin Zhao MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shumin Zhao practice?
- Dr. Shumin Zhao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shumin Zhao practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Okemos, MI.
See Lansing Psychiatrists.