A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shumyle Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shumyle Alam is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shumyle Alam, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Alam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shumyle Alam MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shumyle Alam practice?
- Dr. Shumyle Alam has 1 office location.
Dr. Shumyle Alam practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Urologists and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.