Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shun-How Lee
Dr. Shun-How Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Framingham, MA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital, MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union and Columbia Metrowest Hc Systems. Dr. Lee has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Shun-How Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shun-How Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Framingham, MA.
Dr. Michael Bean
Framingham, MA 0.01 mi20
Dr. John Krikorian
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Framingham, MA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Veena Shankar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Framingham, MA 0.01 mi24